Thursday, November 25, 2010

Offically the Worst Blogger Ever!

So it has been exactly one month since the last time I posted on my blog. I thought the blog route would be the easiest to keep up with once abroad. I didn't take into account that it would actually take time to write each post and that I had to stay on top of it. Once I got behind it was easier to just put it off a littler longer. I am now going to attempt to catch you up as best as possible.

Today marks not only the month mark from the last time I posted on here, but my first Thanksgiving away from my family, and a month until I will be home and it will be Christmas! I cannot believe how amazing this experience has been and how fast it has flown by. I am so excited for the last month and thinking that when the time comes to get on that plane to fly back to the US, it will be a bittersweet moment. There is a great chance that I will cry because this journey is over, but I think I will be happy to be home for Christmas and ready to spend some time at home. I do know that after a couple of weeks I will want nothing more than to be back in España. So with that, I plan to take advantage of every moment I have left and enjoy it all!

Carpe Diem! (Not Spanish but it sums up my time in Europe perfectly!)

Happy Thanksgiving from Berlin to all you Americans may you eat yourself into a coma today and be thankful for the fact that you can! As for me, I'm thankful for my time in Europe, making new friends from around the world and my family that has supported every second of my time here and I know they can't wait for me to be home to hear all about my adventures!

1 comment:

  1. haha, i did the same thing, i thought i'd blog all the time in oxford, and skype with my family. our internet sucked though, so i didn't do either more than a couple times. it ended up being easier just telling everyone about the trip when i got home. :)

    how do you like berlin? that was one of our favorite cities.

    ReplyDelete